Your health and well-being are the most vital parts of you, thus it’s crucial that you keep tabs on them. A healthcare career has its rewards, but it also has its share of challenges. Carefully tending to the sick and injured is a serious responsibility that puts people’s lives in your hands.
The efficiency of a medical facility and the satisfaction of its patients are directly related to the quality of the treatment they get. Healthcare providers and administrators may take measures to enhance patient satisfaction and prevent harm.
Today, we want to share with you our expertise in producing project in the healthcare field, as well as what has been done in the mobile application to improve the application’s usability for end users.
Our client in the medical field wanted to modernize their system in order to provide their clients with a wider range of alternatives for monitoring their health and the capacity to make speedy payments for the services given by their doctors. The product is meant to make the process of paying for medical services in the United States easier and to cut down on the number of steps involved.
Developing mobile applications and fresh solutions
The Agiliway team was tasked with developing a mobile application that was both user-friendly and functional. This application is needed to provide users with the ability to locate a nearby medical professional, pay for the services received, and keep track of financial transactions.
The project aimed to focus on three roles:
- Suppliers (include health practitioners, hospitals, network clinics, and private medical suppliers).
- Jobholders (jobholders buy insurance for employees. Coverage should be provided for the employee’s life, health, and any other problems that may arise.
- Participants (participants are us, and everything is centered on them).
So, the provided solutions were as follows:
- A method of payment that does not involve any intermediaries. A less stringent version just places faith in the client firm and does not verify the accuracy of medical bills. In other words, he’ll have greater clout if he has a sponsor on his side.
- In the mobile app, the user needs to sign up using the onboarding procedure and MFA two-factor authentication. Inside the user sees his wallet, which contains a card that functions as a kind of insurance policy. Concurrently, users have added insurance policies and debit or credit cards.
- The software has a clever doctor search function. The user is taken to a Google map, where they can choose a supplier and complete the transaction.
- For admin the following functions are available:
- 1. The administrator on the provider’s end can log in to their side of the system.
- 2. When they log in, they are presented with the administration along with the medical bills, and they can filter the information based on patients in order to see how much money was spent on which patients and services.
- 3. The administrator is able to issue medical bills and conduct an analysis of a customer’s ailment and its causes.
- 4. They can examine the medical services that were provided and attempt to determine why they cost such a significant amount of money.
- 5. In addition to this, admins can add new patients, download a list of new patients, and alter information on existing patients.
Our software developers in the back-end used three-stack technologies: Clojure, Golang, and Python, and in the front-end TypeScript and Clojure Script were used.
Creating a solution for healthcare is always challenging and interesting. It is crucial to come up with something new and unique so that you can stand out in the market. Making health records management and handling bills simpler and more convenient were among the primary tasks of our client. And that’s where the Agiliway team was successful. We helped develop a system that would limit the number of payment connections for medical services and make it possible for providers to get paid in real-time.
Get in touch with us if you require a one-of-a-kind healthcare solution for your company or if you need to bring its functionality up to speed. We will give you an informative consultation and help you develop a strategy to produce a product of high quality for your customers.
In addition, please remember to show your support for our army during this difficult period. Make a contribution to the Armed Forces when you enjoy your cup of coffee or tea in the morning. The chances of success are greatly increased if we all pull together.